Sunday, February 1, 2009

Change...

I have been dealing with the possibility that we may move from Corpus Christi. I do not like to move. I have moved all my life. I had hoped that finally I would be able to plant roots. Then, as I was absorbed in my own unwillingness to change and move, the rug was pulled from under me. My brother and sister in Christ are in pain and I hurt with them. God will pull my brother ands sister in Christ and everyone who loves them out of this. For He works in miraculous ways, at the moment we can not see it, but we need to hold on with all our might to God's amazing Grace for He knows what is in store for all of us.

I must now surrender once again to His will not not mine.

Many Blessings.

2 comments:

Alene said...

Hey girlie! Every time we had to move in the military, Curt had to drag me kicking and screaming. However I'm sure you know - there are always huge blessings waiting at the other end. There is a huge blessing ahead for you and your family. You just can't see it yet and that part stinks!!! Awesome opportunities await you. love ya

Amanda said...

I will miss you where you move to but keep in touch. Love YA and your family always.